Ring our switchboard 01204 523813 to book an appointment for either a GP or a Practice Nurse. Opening times of the switchboard and other relevant times are given elsewhere on this website.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day.
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP. Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. Please note that we have a limited number of pre-bookable appointments for up to 12 weeks in advance if these are more convenient for you. For those patients who work, we have an extended appointment only surgery on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday evenings till 7.15pm.
- If you have more than 1 problem to discuss please book a double appointment.
- If you require an interpreter, please book a double appointment.
- Appointments to see the Nurses can sometimes be longer due to their workload which involves looking after patients with chronic diseases.
- Tell us if you are in a telephone box, we can then call you back if we need to.
- Let us know straight away if you want an appointment for more than one person in the family then our Reception staff can look for a suitable time slot.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor or Nurse. He or she will ring you as near as possible to an agreed time slot. This is not for re-ordering medication or more complicated medical matters, but can be useful for general advice or opinion.
- You can also book and cancel appointments online via our website. To register for this please pick up a form from reception.
You can help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel
- Calling, before 11am, for a home visit or urgent appointment
- Ringing, after 2.00pm, for the results of tests
- Keep us up to date with your address and telephone number